Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 1- AM^2

Hello, sorry for the very late update! I had a lot of fun at AM^2 on Friday. I decided to do a last minute change and did bittersweet look instead. I took a few pictures too. Enjoy!

I had to get a photo of her!
Can you believe that she made her dress?
SO talented!
Shelby always looks her best!
I'm amazed by her coordinates :)


I rarely see men dressed in
Aristocrat!
I asked for a pose...
He gave me a rose!
Just kidding, but he did a great job at posing! :D

I met Hazel (Right) for the first time! (Her blog here)
 And Frances (Left) looks awesome in her coord as always :D

I made a new friend! Her name is Brianna ^^

I love it when they dress up! <3

I had a hard time getting a picture of Kanon :(
But I got an autograph from her later! :D

Silly face! XD


Until Next Time!

No comments: