Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A fun project

A few weeks ago Nancy, the lady I'm staying with, had her grandkids come visit. They were a lot of fun and full of energy! I slept well that day (lol)
Well, they played with one of my boxes (I have used the boxes to move in)
And tehy played with it as a sled.

And I thought of an idea. Why not make the box into a sled?
So, I did.

I used a white spraypaint at first but then changed my mind when I found out that the grandson's favorite color was red and the granddaughter favorite color was gold.


The supplies I used for the cardboard box sled:
~Gold paint
~Different sized painbrushes
~Red spray paint

These were all bought at Micheal's



Next I used computer paper to draw the design of the sled


Then I cut the design out (Use the smaller piece NOT the big one!)


Then I taped the design on the sides of the box (Not the front or the back)


Then I spray-painted it! And took off the paper designs and discarded it


Decorate!!


I hope the kids like it. Until next time!

No comments: